Thursday, August 19, 2010

Carter is 23 Months

Aug 16th Carter turned 23 months old, so this post marks the last time I will ever count someone's age by "months." Carter is talking SO MUCH more now, is starting to express his opinions, and even has used the potty for #2 a couple of times!! One funny thing about Carter is that he only identifies secondary colors... green, orange, purple.
Carter has picked Buzz Lightyear as his theme, and we're going to do his birthday party at the Fair this year! Can't believe invitations go out soon... he really is going to turn 2 whether I like it or not.

4 comments:

Tara said...

I feel your pain. It's so hard to watch our kids get older but I think it's even harder when it's our baby.

Mama G said...

How can he be 2 already?!?!? It seems like he was just born! But what a sweet little boy he is, I just love looking at the pics of his cute little face! One more month and you'll have a big boy! Of course Sept. 16th also means I will have a 7 year old! Ahhhh!!!

jessica said...

What a cute baby boy!! I completely understand how you feel a little sad watching him the milestone 2nd birthday. They grow up way too quickly!!

Nicole said...

2 is just around the corner! He is sure a cutie and wish I could see him!!! A Buzz Lightyear party is going to be SOOO fun!!