
Our friends Geoff and Alison had us over to their house for dinner and a movie. The kids never get tired of swimming!! We've done a lot of that this summer :) And this happened to be another upper 80 degree day. (I forgot my camera, so I just have a couple of pics that Alison emailed me)

When it finally got dark out, the kids curled up together and watched the movie G-Force outside. We started the movie around 9:30... so this was a really late night for the kids. Ava fell asleep part way through it, but Cristian stayed up until 11:30 when we finally left their house. It was such a fun night... thanks Coopers!!


Enjoying some popcorn and licorice... 2 things I can not go w/o when watching a movie. (that and a coke :)
2 comments:
What a great night. I love those outdoor movie projectors ~ so cool and I bet the kids loved it.
Looks like a perfect day(and night) with some friends!
Post a Comment