Cristian and Ava were playing the Wii together today and I heard Ava getting frustrated with herself because she kept dying. This was their little conversation:
Ava: I'm so sad, I'm just not very good at this game.
Cristian: Ava, you are good! Think how many times you've helped Mommy.
Ava: Ya, but, I'm still not very good at this and you are really good.
Cristian: But Ava, just because you're not as good as me doesn't mean you're not special. I'm just so glad I have a sister to play with. I have an idea, you just stay in a bubble (referring to their Mario Bros Game), and we'll pass the level together.
Ava: That's a great idea. We'll use team work.
They can be so cute sometimes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How incredibly sweet!
Yes, so sweet! :)
LOVE IT! I can't wait for that day with my two!
How sweet to overhear a conversation like that, let alone know that it happened! :o)
Sweet sibling love!
Post a Comment