Saturday, July 31, 2010

BTS Shopping

One of my favorite BTS activities is shopping for school supplies each year. Cristian had his own basket and read his list and picked out all his school supplies by himself. Not a huge surprise that the 2 folders and notebooks he chose were Buzz Light year and Star Wars. Can't believe next year we'll be BTS supply shopping for 2 kids!!!!!
Still can't believe he's going into the 2nd grade!!! Here he is flashing the "2 G" (pics taken from my cell phone, so not the clearest)

6 comments:

jessica said...

Can't believe it's that time of year again! Cute pics!!

McCray Family said...

Thanks for uploading new pics! Looks like you guys have been super busy with your summer! Love the zoo pics and Yakima! I love that 100 degree weather, we have only had a couple days like that...so its been cooler this summer than last. Everyone looks great! Love the tubing pic with mt rainier in the background, so pretty!

Tara said...

That's funny that BTS shopping is a favorite for you because I detest it! I always put it off until the last minute. I'm dreading it even more this year since I've got three kids with three very long lists to shop for.

Nicole said...

We had lots of fun BTS shoping this year too! Cristian looks excited to be getting his new things! :)

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

BTS already!?!?! How exciting though, I remember that being so fun when I was a kid!

Unknown said...

So fun! I am having a great time doing this for the first time! I was surprised that JJ bought a Diego backpack over Star Wars or Ironman. Must have been the plastic bug attached to it!