Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Water Slide

After my Aunt and cousins left (and while Carter was napping), Cristian and Ava begged me to set up their water slide. This was no easy task because this thing weighs a ton when it's deflated and folded up. But I got it out of our storage room and carried it across our yard and got it all set up. I was actually pretty proud of myself, LOL. You can tell by their smiles how excited they were. Oh, it's so nice to be on Summer Vacation now!
Look at the air she gets!!
Cristian looking a little tan after 2 straight days in the sun
Last minute I called my friend Erika and invited Bailey to come over and play too. The kids played for about 2 hours while we sat out in the sun and chatted!
Having so much fun :)
Carter finally woke up after taking almost a 3 hour nap... being sick will take it out of you, I guess.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Such a good mom making the kids happy! That slide was definitely a good buy!!

jessica said...

Poor Carter, I hope he's feeling better. It looks like the older kids had fun though!

Yeah, muscles! Getting that huge water toy out by yourself must have been hard work :-)