
My mom's bday was on Sunday, 6/27... we had a quick lunch celebration with her before she left for Hawaii and we left for Sun River. The kids were excited to give her her presents.

checking out what's under the wrapping

I think she likes it :)

The kids and I also got little gifts for my mom and sister for their trip to Hawaii :) book, magazine, sun screen, after sun lotion, travel toothpaste, gum, new tanks tops. stuff they could easily pack into their carry ons!

Mr Cool sporting pink sunglasses
3 comments:
Love Carter in those galsses...precious!
Carter definitely can rock those glasses!! Glad your mom had a nice little b-day celebration before heading to Hawaii!! :)
Happy Birthday to your mom! I hope they enjoy their trip. Hawaii ~ So Awesome :-)!
It's really cute the way your kids are enjoying watching her open the gifts!
Post a Comment