
The last week of school is full of fun activities. I volunteered at the school's Field Day and was in charge of the 3 legged race station. I didn't get very many pictures since I was helping out, but I did get a couple :) Here's Cristian with his best friend Collin racing.

The ball toss (it was too cold to use water balloons) but this game followed the same idea. Throw the ball to your partner (the ball had a kite like thing attached to it) and if you catch it, you take a step back.

Cristian's entire class during field day

For lunch that same day the did a family BBQ. We weren't sure if Ava would be able to eat the school lunch because of allergies, so she packed her own lunch. She dumped an entire bag of fish crackers into her lunch box :)

All of us eating lunch in Cristian's classroom :)
1 comment:
I loved field day as a kid! Love Ava's lunch too!! :)
Post a Comment