Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day Tea

Ava's preschool had a Mother's Day tea on Tuesday. The decorations were very cute and fancy, and they served some yummy snacks and a variety of different kinds of tea.
Some very important Mother's in Ava's life... her Great Grand"Mother" and her Grand"Mother".
The kids did a little performance for us too
and of course, I thought she was the cutest one there :)
really getting into their performance :)
All of the kids (minus one little boy who didn't want to be on stage)
Love her little dimple and her smile
We all got to make our own tea bags, which I thought was such a fun activity. Here's Ava dumping the tea into the tea bag.
stapling the top
and putting it into the clear plastic bag.
Great Nana making her tea
then she put a label on it, and voila, her tea bag was complete.
Nannie and her tea bag
Mommy and Ava
4 generations of girls

3 comments:

Nicole said...

SHe is the cutest one there! Love the picture of all of you and the one of you and Ava!!

Tara said...

So cute! I love Mother's Teas.

jessica said...

What a sweet Mother's Day Tea! I wish our girls' school did something fun like this. Ava is so cute in all these pics too, more great photos :-)