Thursday, May 13, 2010

Date with Carter


Carter and I had a fun day on Thursday while Cristian and Ava were at school. His favorite thing to do at home right now is play baseball. He has his own unique little swing, he does those "wind up" swings every time he hits :)
Swing, batter batter batter, swing!
Nice hit big guy!!
And he loves to play catch
Can't stand too close because he's got quite the little cannon
Then we went to the Windmill to pick out some hanging baskets and plants for my pots
and he loved seeing all the fish in their ponds, and exploring in the gardens
Posing by the waterfall
Then we went to the park and played for awhile
he went down the slide over, and over, and over again!
Hi Carter!
Then we went to Starbucks. Such a fun day with my little man!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a super fun day!!! My girls love that park!

McCray Family said...

I love those pictures! He really looks a lot like Cristian again...hmmm...we will see at 2 how close they look! Great pictures!

Mama G said...

How fun! It's like having only one kids again! I bet he loved all the attention!

jessica said...

I love the baseball pics of him. The one where he is throwing ball just makes me smile!

What a little slugger he is already too, that's awesome! What a nice day you had with Carter.

Tyffany said...

The pic of him in front of the door is beautiful!