
Here's my boys all dressed and ready for church this morning.

All three kiddos

waiting for mommy...

to get her starbucks :)

After church we went out to lunch at the Windmill Bistro with Nannie, Grampie, Auntie, Grandma Gina and Grandpa Larry to celebrate both Cristian and Grandma Gina's bdays!

After lunch the kids opened presents from Grandma Gina and Grandpa Larry. (they always bring a little something for the other two kids when it's someone's bday) Ava got a new barbie

and Carter a Lightning McQueen

Cristian was excited to find money in his card from Uncle Ryan

A new Wii game, Super Mario Bros

Indiana Jones Legos!!

The movie G-Force, which he said "Alright, I've always wanted this"

Later that afternoon, my mom and I took C to see the movie, How To Train Your Dragon.

I thought it was pretty cute, and C gave it a THUMBS UP!

For dinner, he requested pancakes, bacon, frosted mini wheats, pineapple, and strawberries :)
(note how pretty the yard is right now... I guess that's the advantage to April Showers... they bring us May Flowers and green grass! :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Christian!!! I'm amazed at how much older he looks!!!! Without a doubt a handsome boy!
Happy Happy Birthday Cristian! He sure looks like he's laughing hard in the pic where he's way in the back of the van :-)
Post a Comment