Thursday, April 8, 2010

More Arizona Pictures

I copied some pictures from my friend's blog from our trip. (Mostly so I could have them in my photo album, but thought I'd post them and share with everyone). Cristian feeding the giraffe.
Emma feeding the giraffe
This ostrich was mean! He bit someone's hand, and a little boys cheek.
Nicole and I with all the kids at Out of Africa Wildlife park. (Scott and Kyle thought that Nicole and I looked like sisters)
Pinnacle Peak
Kyle and Ava
Ava and Ellie having a conversation on their daddy's backs.
Ellie, such a cute little girl, and quite the entertainer.
Carter
Cristian being silly
sweet little sleepy face

Carter loves going down slides
Ava and Emma climbing
The kids playing Red Light Green Light
RED LIGHT!
Ava and Ellie playing with chalk
Carter too
Carter sneaking a chip when he thought no one was looking :)
The kids fishing a toy shark out of the filter
The girls were loungin' on the chair and Cristian snuck up behind them and dropped it to flat. They thought it was hysterical... so he kept doing it :)

Enjoying the windy evening
Our family at the Mariner game
Kyle wrote on an egg w/ white crayon (without Cristian knowing) and then he gave it to him to color. He was shocked to see his egg come out of the cup with his initials on it. He thought it was a magic egg :)
Ava petting the goats at the Phoenix Zoo
Cristian too
The 4 kiddos with another goat (Carter was asleep at the time)
Some family pics :)


2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great pictures....LOL J/K :) SO glad you came to visit us! Can't wait to see you guys back up there ina few weeks! :)

Alisha said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!